Having a well-designed landing page is crucial for any website, as it is typically the first interaction that potential customers have with your business.
A landing page plays an important role in converting website visitors into paying customers.
More than that, the whole performance of your paid campaigns depends upon the quality of your landing page.
So, it is essential to choose the best landing page builder that suits the needs of your business.
With all the landing page tools available at affordable prices, still, more than 20% of businesses find difficulty in landing page testing, and building landing pages is one of the top five challenges B2B marketers face.
In this post, I will be highlighting our top picks for the best landing page builders in 2023 based on features, ease of use, design, automation, pricing, and more.
Table Of Contents
- Best Landing Page Builders In 2023
- 1. Leadpages Review (Best Overall)
- 2. Swipe Pages Review (Best For Beginners)
- 3. Unbounce Review (Best AI-Powered Page Builder)
- 4. Hubspot Review (Best For Entreprises)
- 5. Instapage Review (Best For Marketers)
- 6. ClickFunnels Review (Best For Scaling Big)
- 7. Divi Builder Review (Best WordPress Page Builder)
- What Features Should I Look For While Choosing A Landing Page Builder?
- FAQs For Best Landing Page Builder In 2023
Best Landing Page Builders In 2023
A standalone web page, known as a landing page, is created to convert website visitors into leads or customers.
Many small business owners and entrepreneurs may not be aware that they can easily create highly effective landing pages on automation without incurring many difficulties or high costs.
Here is a list of the best landing page builders in 2023 to increase your sales and revenue:
1. Leadpages Review (Best Overall)
Leadpages is a widely used landing page builder with over 40,000 customers across the globe, this tool enables businesses to create and publish high-converting landing pages.
The platform delivers a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy for users to customize the design and layout of their landing pages even if they don’t have coding knowledge.
It is suitable for businesses of all sizes, and it’s particularly useful for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and digital marketers.
Leadpages offers a range of features that make it a powerful landing page builder. Some of the key features include:
- Code-free experience: Without touching a single line of code, you can create and publish professional-quality, mobile-responsive pages in minutes.
- Ready-made templates: A wide range of template designs, opt-in forms, and webinar pages are available.
- Drag and drop editor: a user-friendly editor that makes it easy to customize the design and layout of your landing pages.
- Integrations: Leadpages integrates with popular email marketing and CRM platforms, allowing businesses to easily connect their landing pages with their existing marketing tools.
- Analytics and A/B testing: Analytics and A/B testing features allow businesses to optimize their landing pages for better conversion rates.
- Lead magnets: There is a lead magnet delivery feature that allows deliverables, such as ebooks, whitepapers, and more to lead after they opt-in also acting as an attracting factor to come back for more.
- Form Builder: There is a built-in form builder that enables you to create and customize forms quickly and easily as data collection is crucial follow-up.
Pros And Cons
- This tool offers a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor for easy customization of landing pages without any coding or design experience.
- There are over a couple of professionally drafted templates for increased client engagement.
- It also integrates with popular email marketing and CRM platforms.
- Ensures the availability of Analytics and A/B testing features that allow businesses to optimize their landing pages for better conversion rates.
- Mobile responsiveness so that your pages look great on any device.
- Limited customization options for the drag-and-drop editor with lesser tweak options.
- Leadpages pricing plans are on the higher side compared to other landing page builders and might be quite costly for small businesses or entrepreneurs.
Pricing And Plans
Leadpages provides various pricing plans for businesses of different sizes and needs.
It also offers a free trial of 14 days on every plan.
They have three main options to choose from:
- Standard plan: It can be used on 1 site with unlimited traffic, free domain hosting, and more. Online sales and payment is not supported. Billed at $37 per month.
- Pro plan: It can be used on 3 sites and it costs $74/month when billed annually. It includes everything in the Standard plan, plus additional features like advanced A/B testing, and the ability to accept payments on landing pages.
- Advanced plan: provides access to advanced integration and 5 client accounts.
Leadpages also provide monthly payment options but it comes at a higher price.
2. Swipe Pages Review (Best For Beginners)
Swipe Pages is a reputable landing page creation tool that enables users to easily design and publish high-performing landing pages without any need for coding.
The platform provides a drag-and-drop builder along with responsive tools to create highly converting landing pages.
Swipe Pages differentiates itself from other landing page builders with a few key features:
- Templates and Themes: Swipe Pages offers 40+ advanced templates and 80+ prebuilt blocks, which can be easily customized to create unique landing pages.
- A/B testing: Allows users to easily test different versions of their landing pages to optimize conversion rates.
- Customizable forms: Forms and buttons are customizable, providing a higher level of flexibility in terms of lead generation.
- Integrations: Swipe Pages integrates with a variety of popular marketing and analytics tools, allowing you to easily track and analyze the performance of your landing pages.
- SEO optimization: Built-in SEO features help to improve visibility and search engine rankings.
- Ease of use: Swipe Pages has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for anyone to create and publish effective landing pages without any coding or design experience.
Pros And Cons
- Swipe Pages offers 1 Million+ Free Stock Images from Unsplash, 8000+ Icons, and SVG support, and 1000+ Google fonts to choose from.
- It offers a custom domain and hosting for free.
- The A/B testing system allows you to easily test different versions of your landing pages to optimize conversion rates.
- Swipe Pages is best for beginners and it’s highly easy to use.
- Built-in SEO features help to improve visibility and search engine rankings.
- The number of templates and themes provided is limited compared to other landing page builders.
- Swipe Pages may not be as widely supported by third-party tools and services.
Pricing And Plans
Swipe Pages offers a few different pricing plans to choose from, including:
- Startup plan: It costs $29/month and offers unlimited conversions along with 1 custom domain and 20,000 traffic.
- Marketer plan: This plan costs $59 per month and includes additional features like 5 custom domains, 50000 traffic, smart pages, and client subaccounts.
- Agency plan: This plan costs $119 per month and includes all the features of the marketer plan, as well as additional features such as unlimited domains, higher traffic, global blocks, and priority support.
It offers a 14-day free trial with no credit card required.
3. Unbounce Review (Best AI-Powered Page Builder)
Unbounce is one of the best landing page builders that allows businesses to create, publish, and optimize landing pages without any coding skills.
It is used by over 15000+ SAAS businesses as well as marketers all over the world.
- Customizable templates: It offers over 100+ customizable templates to help users quickly create effective landing pages without coding knowledge.
- Drag-and-drop design: Unbounce’s visual editor allows users to easily design and customize landing pages with a drag-and-drop interface.
- A/B testing: The platform includes built-in A/B testing capabilities.
- AI-Powered Tools: Unbounce conversion intelligence provides access to AI tools like Smart Builder and Smart Traffic to deliver relevant content to your visitors, improve your campaign conversion rates, and increase your marketing confidence.
- Integrations: Unbounce integrates with other marketing tools such as Google Analytics, email marketing platforms, and CRM systems.
Pros And Cons
- Flexibility in design is one of the selling points of unbound as it provides full control.
- This landing page builder is user-friendly and requires little to no technical expertise to use.
- Access to custom domains, stick bars, and client management.
- Dynamic keyword insertion
- A limited number of domains even with big plans.
- Customer support quality has a chance for improvement.
Pricing And Plans
- Launch: Starting at $74 per month, it includes access to 1 domain and up to 20,000 visitors.
- Optimize: Starting at $109 per month, it includes access to 5 domains and up to 30,000 visitors.
- Accelerate: Starting from $180, it includes access to 1 domain and up to 20,000 visitors.
- Concierge: It starts at $469/month and is useful for large businesses.
Additionally, Unbounce also offers a 14-day free trial for new users to test out the platform before committing to a paid plan.
4. Hubspot Review (Best For Entreprises)
HubSpot is arguably one of the leading providers of marketing, sales, and customer service software that aids companies in expanding their reach.
It has 158,000+ customers over the world and its CRM is used by leading companies like WWF, Trello, and Reddit.
Hubspot is popular for its all-in-one solution that includes tools for content management, social media, email marketing, search engine optimization, and more.
HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform that includes a landing page builder with several key features:
- Templates: The platform offers over 450+ customizable templates that are optimized for conversions, making it easy to create high-performing landing pages quickly.
- A/B testing: HubSpot allows users to conduct A/B testing on different versions of their landing pages to see which one performs better.
- Wide range of forms: The landing page builder includes about 1250+ built-in forms that allow users to create and add forms to their landing pages to capture leads.
- Lead management: HubSpot’s landing page builder is integrated with the platform’s lead management features, which allows users to track and manage leads generated from their landing pages.
- Integrations: HubSpot landing page builder can be easily integrated with other tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, or Zapier.
- Operation Hub: Hubspot CRM suite provides tools for operational efficiency like customer management, lists, marketing events, and more.
Pros And Cons
- The builder is designed for ease of use with its user-friendly interface.
- HubSpot offers 450+ templates to create a landing page in only one click.
- HubSpot’s CRM suite is a one-stop solution for all marketing needs of small as well as large enterprises.
- Basic CRM is free forever.
- Provides limited access to live chat and conversational bots even in free CRM.
- While the templates are customizable, they offer limited flexibility.
- It doesn’t offer AMP mobile pages.
- The paid plans for the Hubspot Landing page builder are expensive compared to other options available in the market.
- Suitable for large enterprises
Pricing And Plans
- The Free plan includes basic features such as contact management, lead capture forms, and live chat.
- The Starter plan starts at $29.9 per month and includes additional features such as email automation, removes HubSpot branding, and provides 1000 contacts.
- The Professional plan starts at $1600 per month billed annually and allows 2000 marketing contacts.
- The Enterprise plan costs $3,600 per month and is tailored to larger businesses with unlimited features.
5. Instapage Review (Best For Marketers)
Instapage is known for its ease of use and flexibility, allowing users to quickly and easily create custom landing pages that are optimized for conversions.
Over 5 million landing pages have been built on Instapage making it one of the best page builders.
- Customizable Templates: Instapage offers 500+ templates that are optimized for conversions and can be easily customized to match a business’s branding and style.
- Drag-and-drop editor: Instapage’s drag-and-drop editor allows users to easily create custom landing pages without any coding.
- Advanced form builder: Instapage offers an advanced form builder to collect information from visitors.
- Heatmaps: Instapage provides heat maps that show where visitors are clicking on a page, which can be useful for identifying areas that need improvement.
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) support: Instapage allows users to create AMP pages that are optimized for fast loading on mobile devices.
Pros And Cons
- User-friendly drag-and-drop interface for easy page creation.
- A wide variety of 500+ customizable templates and design elements
- Built-in A/B testing functionality.
- Integration with various marketing and analytics tools
- Strong lead generation capabilities with forms and opt-in options
- Limited customization options for certain elements.
- Built-in analytics could be much more improved.
- Pricing is high compared to other builders.
Pricing And Plans
Instapage offers several pricing plans which are as follows:
- Build: Starting at $199/month, this plan includes access to unlimited domains and conversions.
- Convert: This plan is quote-based and includes more advanced analytics, global blocks, heatmaps, and a customer success manager.
- Ignite: This plan is built for large business needs to fit their flexible needs.
Instapage also provides a 14-day free trial on its build plan.
6. ClickFunnels Review (Best For Scaling Big)
ClickFunnels is a popular landing page and sales funnel builder that allows users to create and optimize their online sales and marketing efforts.
It is designed to help businesses of all sizes to increase their online conversions and revenue with zero computer skills needed.
It is an all-in-one tool that provides features for creating a website, a shopping cart, and a membership site and fills all your email marketing, CRM, and analytics needs.
- Pre-designed templates: Over 100+ templates are available for different types of pages and funnels, including landing pages, sales pages, webinars, and membership sites.
- Sales funnel building: the ability to create and optimize sales funnels.
- A/B testing: allows users to test different versions of their pages and funnels to see which one performs best.
- Analytic tools: provides detailed analytics and reporting on the performance of pages and funnels, such as visitor behavior and conversion rates.
- Membership sites: The ability to create and manage membership sites, with customizable access levels and content dripping.
- Webinar hosting: The ability to host live or pre-recorded webinars and integrate them with sales funnels.
- Affiliate management: It allows users to set up and manage affiliate programs, and track commissions and payouts.
Pros And Cons
- User-friendly drag-and-drop interface for easy page creation and funnel building.
- 24/7 Customer support.
- Strong lead generation capabilities with forms and opt-in options.
- Detailed analytics and reporting on the performance of pages and funnels.
- Built-in email marketing tools.
- Pricing can be higher than some other landing page builders
- Less number of websites are allowed.
Pricing And Plans
ClickFunnels offers several monthly and annual pricing plans:
- Basic: Starting at $127/month (if billed annually), this plan includes access to all the features, 20 funnels, 1 website, and 10,000 contacts.
- Pro: Starting at $157/month, this plan includes all the features of the basic plan, as well as access to the affiliate program, API access, share funnels, and liquid theme editor.
- Funnel Hacker: Starting at $208/month, this plan provides access to 3 websites and unlimited funnels.
It also provides a 14-day free trial for users to test their page builder.
7. Divi Builder Review (Best WordPress Page Builder)
If you’re using WordPress, then Divi is the best WordPress page builder for all your marketing needs.
Divi is a powerful page builder that allows users to create professional, responsive, and highly customizable WordPress websites without any coding experience.
Further, if you purchase Divi builder, you’ll also get free access to great WordPress themes like Divi, Extra, Bloom, and Monarch.
- Drag-and-drop visual builder: Divi offers a visual builder to design WordPress posts and pages without any coding.
- Customizable layouts and templates: Divi includes over 2,000+ pre-made designs and over 200+ website elements like custom CTA’s, sliders, testimonials, etc.
- E-commerce integration: Divi offers a wide range of e-commerce integration options, making it a great choice for businesses looking to create an online presence.
- Built-in analytics and A/B testing capabilities: Divi also has built-in analytics and A/B testing capabilities, allowing users to track their performance.
- Mobile-Friendly: Divi is fully responsive, ensuring that your website will look great on any device.
Pros And Cons
- Divi’s interface is easy to use, making it accessible to beginners.
- Complete e-commerce solutions.
- It offers powerful conversion insights.
- Divi offers a super fast page speed with a score of 100 on GTmetrix.
- Some users may find Divi’s interface and features overwhelming with a learning curve.
- Divi is a plugin for WordPress, so you will need to have a self-hosted website to use it.
Pricing And Plans
Divi Builder offers 2 pricing plans:
- Yearly Access: This plan costs $89/per year and provides unlimited website usage and premium support.
- Lifetime Access: This plan gives you lifetime access to Divi and all the themes for a one-time fee of $249.
Divi also offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases.
What Features Should I Look For While Choosing A Landing Page Builder?
When choosing a landing page builder, some key features to look for include:
- Drag-and-Drop Builder: For easy design and layout customization it is important to ensure the landing page builder has an easily accessible drag-and-drop functionality.
- A wide range of Pre-Designed Templates and Themes to choose from: A good landing page builder should provide a variety of pre-designed templates so that you can set up your website in seconds.
- A/B testing Capabilities: This is another unique feature to look for so that you can test different designs to optimize the conversion rates of every visitor on your page.
- Integration with Popular Marketing and Analytics Tools: It is important that your page builder should integrate with other tools like Google Analytics or email tools for better performance.
- Ability to Easily Add and Edit Forms: Form builders are an essential tool in marketing, and it is one of the most important features of a good landing page builder.
- Responsive design: More and more users have started using mobile, so it’s important to ensure the pages look good on all devices.
- Create a Blog within Landing Page Builder: The modern trend of marketing is in how businesses use information and education through blog posts to reach out to potential customers. So, blog availability is very important.
- SEO Optimization features: Ranking your landing page on the web helps in getting more traffic. So, the page builder should have important SEO optimization features with a fast loading speed.
FAQs For Best Landing Page Builder In 2023
Why should I consider using a Landing Page Builder?
It enables you to test every element of your landing page to ensure you’re getting the most out of your marketing. Moreover, it saves you time and effort to set up your lead pages with less technical knowledge.
Why are Landing Pages important for Conversions?
According to research, landing pages give at least a 23% conversion rate. Additionally, it is an excellent way to motivate potential customers to take the first move.
What are the best Landing Page Builders in 2023?
The best landing page builder in 2023 is based on offerings like design, ease of use, integrations, and customizations. My top 3 page builders include Leadpages, Swipe Pages, and Unbounce.
What makes a Good Landing Page?
These days, it can be challenging to capture people’s attention. A good landing page should have certain features like actionable content, a strong call to action, compelling benefits, and motivational social proof (CTA).
How much does a Landing Page Builder cost?
It depends on your needs and goals. However, prices can range from $29 per month to even $3600 per month for big enterprises, depending on the yearly or monthly plans, which vary between builders.
What is the difference between a Landing Page and a Website?
While a website addresses the overall web address of the brand with all necessary information, landing pages are tailored to a specific campaign or offer and direct visitors toward a single call to action i.e. built for a specific conversion.
Which is the best free Landing Page Builder?
Hubspot offers a lifetime free landing page builder with basic features and even provides live chatbots for free. It comes with a drawback of Hubspot branding on your designs.
To sum up, landing pages play a vital role on any website, and selecting the appropriate builder can greatly impact conversions and revenue.
The 7 landing page builders discussed in this article are among the top in the industry, each offering unique advantages.
Choosing the best landing page builder as per your needs from the above recommendations and your sales will see an instant push.
Which landing page builder are you going to use?
Do you have some other page builders in mind?
Let me know in the comments below.